So what happens after you purchase a new air conditioning system? If you are looking to add a HVAC unit to your house, you’re probably wondering how the process will go. Here are a few general steps that will explain the process with HVAC installation.
- A sales agreement is reached and a contract signed. This protects you, as well as the company, so that no confusion of miscommunication occurs.
- We talk through the details of both your house, installation and how the unit will work. Establishing this will help you gain insight into what you are purchasing and how it will affect your heating and cooling bills.
- Before the time of installation, you should receive a call or e-mail from an account manager who will be your point of contact if you have any questions regarding your HVAC unit or instillation.
- During installation, you should not have to worry about a disturbance in your home. The areas that are being affected should be limited to the outside and possible your attic or crawl space.
- Finally, you will be asked to walk through with the project leader and access the work that has been completed. You will also be provided the chance to ask questions and make sure you know the ins-and-outs of your HVAC unit.